The Crouch Valley Koi Club is a section of the BKKS, and has been active for twenty years.
We are based in Essex but have members from all over the United Kingdom. We have in excess of 80 family members, with members being young, old, male, female, experienced or beginners, all are welcome.
We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 8pm at the Laindon Community Centre. These meetings include a wide variety activities, talks and presentations from professionals and other koi keepers, including open forums.
All of our meetings provide a great opportunity for old and new members to benefit from the experience of some of our members who have been keeping Koi for a long time.
Additional Club Features
- Annual Closed Show
- 2 Koi Auctions per year
- Beginners class each year
- Photographic Show annually
- Grow and Show Competitions
- Visits to other Koi Sections
- Visits abroad to Koi Shows
- Arrange trips to Japan
- Members Open Pond Day annually
- Advice and assistance
- Loaning of Equipment
- 24/7 Support
- Social functions - e.g. barbecues and dinner dance.